Hazelwood North Middle School Forum
Welcome HNMS.Heavenforum.com!
Do yourself a favor and register!

This forum was created for the students of Hazelwood North Middle School.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome HNMS.Heavenforum.com!
Do yourself a favor and register!

This forum was created for the students of Hazelwood North Middle School.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my story ( the best story ever)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

my story ( the best story ever) - Page 2 Empty Re: my story ( the best story ever)

Post by figureskate287 Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:41 am

so u arer the princee that loves the princess just help start it and i will do the rest!
figureskate287
figureskate287
Panther
Panther

Number of posts : 141
Name : emily
Grade/Team : 7a
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

my story ( the best story ever) - Page 2 Empty Re: my story ( the best story ever)

Post by Auelk1 Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:35 pm

ok once apon a time... There's the buignug .....or what I can think of there was really here's what icanthink of prince and a prinaess that love each outher and didn't know it but they found out.....
Auelk1
Auelk1
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 187
Name : Anthony U
Grade/Team : 7B

Back to top Go down

Post by figureskate287 Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:40 pm

sucky but the once apon a time is origional but good! it will work!
figureskate287
figureskate287
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Auelk1 Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:57 pm

lol ok but callinng my writng suck is NOT ok! jk i know im a sucky writer
Auelk1
Auelk1
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of posts : 187
Name : Anthony U

Back to top Go down

Post by figureskate287 Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:17 pm

ok!
figureskate287
figureskate287
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:49 am

Is AJ the Princess? XD
Tommy
Tommy
Classic Computers Rock!
Classic Computers Rock!

Number of posts : 193
Name : Thomas F.
Grade/Team : 8A
Registration date : 2008-09-18

http://hnms.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 am

Sorry, didn't realize there was a 2nd page. How 'bout this.

Once apon a time there was a normal, average guy that had everything he could ever want because he owned a buisness and was stinkin' rich. This guy did the same thing everyday. After a while, he got bored of doing the same thing everyday. Then one day while he was walking to Starbucks like does everyday, he seen someone. No, it wasn't a guy. But a sad woman sitting on a bench crying. Why was she crying? She just broke up with her boyfriend. So, Mr. Spoiled walked up to her and said, "Did you just break wind? 'Cause you're blowing me away!" Guess what she did? No, she didn't hug or kiss him, she slapped him. And he never seen her again. But what he didn't know was that the woman came from culture where a slap on the face meant "I love you."
Fin.

Touchin' story ain't it?
Tommy
Tommy
Classic Computers Rock!
Classic Computers Rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:54 am

It seems as if you all need help with this story. I'll help you get started.

Once upon a time in a royal land far away, there was a king, and a prince. The king was very high in age, and his queen had just past away a few months ago. Though he was high in age, he still ruled the kingdom extremely well. Everyone in his royal land was happy. But he knew that he wouldn't live forever. So he taught and showed his son, the prince, everything to do to keep his kingdom in great shape. The prince rarely payed attention, and dreamed of having monster truck race tracks and Starbucks on every corner. After a great amount of time, the great king began to become highly ill. When this happened the kingdom was worried and the prince started to wish that he had payed more attention the king's lessons. After a while, the king got visits from neighboring kingdoms. The prince absolutely despised the kingdom up north. He had his reasons. One, the king would always brag about how better his kingdom was. Two, the queen bragged about how her kingdom wasn't in worry of the king reaching the state of death and three, they had a daughter that was such a jerk to him. He absolutely despised her because of it. The truth was, the kingdom of the north only visited the sick king because they wanted to show how immature the prince was and they wanted the king to let them rule his kingdom when the king died.

There's a start.
Tommy
Tommy
Classic Computers Rock!
Classic Computers Rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrendanRules Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Ooooo! I got a story. Ok here goes nothin'.....

Wants upon a time i had mcdonalds THE END Very Happy
BrendanRules
BrendanRules
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 21
Name : Brendan Payne
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Wow! That will make a best seller of 5 mil... oops, I almost read that wrong. -5 copies
Tommy
Tommy
Classic Computers Rock!
Classic Computers Rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Magerine2 Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 am

Hey, Tommy, give them some credit. It's a far better story than Twilight! XDDD
Magerine2
Magerine2
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 46
Name : Maggie
Grade/Team : 7A
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://sbcglobal.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah, you're right. Laughing
Tommy
Tommy
Classic Computers Rock!
Classic Computers Rock!

Back to top Go down

Post by Magerine2 Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 pm

I know I am.
Magerine2
Magerine2
Poster
Poster

Number of posts : 46
Name : Maggie
Grade/Team : 7A
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://sbcglobal.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum