Hazelwood North Middle School Forum
Welcome HNMS.Heavenforum.com!
Do yourself a favor and register!

This forum was created for the students of Hazelwood North Middle School.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome HNMS.Heavenforum.com!
Do yourself a favor and register!

This forum was created for the students of Hazelwood North Middle School.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Video Game Thread

Go down

Nintendo Video Game Thread Empty Nintendo Video Game Thread

Post by BrendanRules Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Hello, this is a thread to talk about Nintendo games only. There are different topics if you want to talk about other games. Now I'll introduce myself, I'm Brendan Payne, yes it's true. So anything about nintendo, you can discuss here. And remember there are different topics for microsoft, sony, and etc. Have fun and don't brake the rules or you will be banned. Have a good day Very Happy

Last edited by Tommy on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs to be a sticky)
BrendanRules
BrendanRules
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 21
Name : Brendan Payne
Grade/Team : 7B
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down